Here at The Come Up Show, we not only welcome but encourage artists to submit their music for radio play or blog posting (or, both!). Understand that we receive a high volume of submissions on a daily basis, which can make it difficult for us to give each submission a listen in a timely fashion. That said, we make every effort to give your music the dedicated attention it deserves, and reply as well. There is no need for a follow up. Please do not send us any music via twitter or facebook, at least not music you would like us to seriously consider for blog posting.
Music Blog Submission Requirements
- Subject of email should start with “Music Submission:” and include artist name and song or album title
- Please provide a streaming link for your music submission, DO NOT attach an mp3 as it will fill up our inbox storage. I.E. Soundcloud, Audiomack, Bandcamp.
- Include a press shot of the artist that is at least 500×500 along with official artwork from the project.
- Include all relevant information about the artist (bio, recent activities) as well as the music included (genre, style, technique, context, influence, etc). Give us full information about the material you are submitting so our writers and our audience can really understand your intent behind the music.
- Provide website links for further information on the artist (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Personal Page, etc)
The Come Up Show Radio Submissions
The Come Up Show Radio is live each and every Saturday 6-8pm (ET) on 94.9 CHRW, Rogers Ch 943 in London, Canada. If you live outside our broadcasting area you can download the Tunein App and search for “CHRW” the app works on all smartphones. You can also join us live on our live webcam to request songs, chat with other listeners all around the world 6pm sharp on The Come Up Show site. Make sure to subscribe to The Come Up Show Podcast on Feedburner and/or our Mixcloud account.
To submit songs for radio play they must be CLEAN and appropriate for Radio Play. If there is swearing we cannot play it on the radio. Please submit a streaming link I.E. Soundcloud, Audiomack, Bandcamp, make sure they are downloadable, we prefer WAV format but we will accept 320 Kilobyte mp3′s. In the subject include “CLEAN/RADIO EDITED”.
Please send all music submissions to music(at)thecomeupshow(dot)com.
If your submission fails to meet any of these requirements, your submission will no longer be processed. Thank-you for your interest in The Come Up Show. We look forward to hearing your music.