Please send all music submissions to music(at)thecomeupshow(dot)com. Before you do so, please make yourself aware of the following guidelines…
Here at The Come Up Show, we not only welcome but encourage artists to submit their music for radio play or blog posting (or, both!). Understand that we receive a high volume of submissions on a daily basis, which can make it difficult for us to give each submission a listen in a timely fashion. That said, we make every effort to give your music the dedicated attention it deserves, and reply as well. There is no need for a follow up. Please do not send us any music via twitter or facebook, at least not music you would like us to seriously consider for blog posting.
Music Blog Submission Requirements
- Subject of email should start with “Music Submission:” and include artist name and song or album title
- Please provide a streaming link for your music submission, DO NOT attach an mp3 as it will fill up our inbox storage. I.E. Soundcloud, Audiomack, Bandcamp.
- Include a press shot of the artist that is at least 500×500 along with official artwork from the project.
- Include all relevant information about the artist (bio, recent activities) as well as the music included (genre, style, technique, context, influence, etc).
- Provide website links for further information on the artist (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Personal Page, etc)
If your submission fails to meet any of these requirements, your submission will no longer be processed. Thank-you for your interest in The Come Up Show. We look forward to hearing your music.